The Batman

The Batman
Good? or Evil?!!!

No worries little Poochie!

No worries little Poochie!

This is MY Batman!!!!

This is MY Batman!!!!

07 May 2010

You Mean the Memory is STILL working...


So... the memory didnt fail me today.... I didn't realize how much I missed work until I had been out of it for 9 months! Cool docs, busy smack down today which I LOVE: not even time to eat all day. Although I don't usually toot my own horn (...cough cough ;-) ) I was happy to see that I got all my blood draws on the first stick and remembered things as I went. Which is what my darling husband kept reminding me of the last two days , as I had been so nervous that I would suddenly be struck with early on set Alzheimers...... God and my guardian angels were CERTAINLY watching over me! I guess with all the praying my mom and the friars and everyone have been doing He blessesd me.... even though I most certainly dont deserve it!

So, very releved that it went so well and nice to have some work again. Right now I am just contracting my services with them as they are waiting for word from corporate for a new position.

So FINALLY an exceptionally GREAT day with a great group of techs and docs. and the animals, of course!!!!! Man I LOVE being a vet tech.... and the moneys better than I was making at my previous place of employment so thats always FABULOUS!!!!

Exhausted from a full day at work after sitting on my BIG BUTT for 9 months... maybe I will work some of that off by staying busy at work!! Being out of work re-taught me how to be thankful for employment ( especially in these hard economic times) and how to approach everything with a happy heart.... even the parvo pup that had projectile, vile, stinky and watery bloody diarrhea all over two cages. Yep, I actually cleaned it all up while singing along to Elvis and Blue Suede Shoes. Now thats when you KNOW you were desperate for work.

Anyway, ciao for now
more later..... hug someone you love,
M.C. OUT!




No comments:

Post a Comment

.commentshown {display:inline}

AND....

AND....
One last sentiment for the mean people who suck!

Labor Day Lounging

Labor Day Lounging
hanging with the pallies....

Still Daddy's Girl

Still Daddy's Girl
Me and Dad

Dad and I

Dad and I
at a family BBQ

Thoughts that bring a smile...

Thoughts that bring a smile...
The jeep and the in-laws

My Brothers and I

My Brothers and I
Last Christmas.... Theres No Place Like Home...