The Batman

The Batman
Good? or Evil?!!!

No worries little Poochie!

No worries little Poochie!

This is MY Batman!!!!

This is MY Batman!!!!

28 July 2009

NO FURROWED BROWS ALLOWED

  Today is my husbands  birthday. He turns 34. When I brought this to his attention last night, in all my excitement for it, his brows immediately furrowed. The Brow Furrow is Not our friend. In fact, when the brows furrow ( under normal circumstances) my heart clenches , my mouth gets dry and anxiety swoops in on winged horse.  Immediately, I am prompted to tell him to STOP the FURROWING! 

Last night, however, my reaction was completely different. It was different because I knew the reason for the Brow Furrow wasn't , in fact, ME. So I had free reign to commence with friendly fire. " Why are you FURROWING?"  I demand.  
 " Because I'm another year older" followed by a haarumph. " I know, let's stay up til midnight and usher in you're birthday..." I was getting really excited about this brilliant idea. The scowl on his face told me he was not amused. I had NO sympathy and told him so. I am, and as I informed him, always would be 2 years older than him. So he should just settle down. I mean for God's sake what did he want? I sweetly offered him a tissue for his issues. Again, ZERO amusement.

 I happen to LOVE birthdays. I mean really, who doesn't like birthdays? Cake and presents  ( legitimate presents, not just the prize because it's Tuesday or other random ways I incorporate prizes into our world to amuse us . I mean I really love prizes....) and party hats. YES Daniel: PARTY HATS! And you will wear one. I don't care you're turning 34. I firmly scold him at the look of  horror I see cross his face.

 This is what he gets, poor guy. We don't have kids so for me to throw parties for so he is the WINNER! He gets to endure a party in the honor of his birth! It's not like it will be a huge party, after all, he does have to be at work before the butt crack of dawn tomorrow. So I am actually cutting him a lot of slack.

 And, YES I am the luckiest girl alive because I found t the coolest guy on earth and somehow managed to sucker him into marrying me. He is someone who can actually handle me ( and I am quite a lot to handle)  with finesse mixed with some mad skills and a lot of good ol  fasioned love and patience.

 So this blogs for you Daniel, A Real Man Of  Genius..... Mr Wear Your Party Hat When Your 34 Guy.... You're the best EVER! So suck it up and I'll see you at your party later....

1 comment:

  1. hahah, I love prizes and birthdays too! Daniel is a lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete

.commentshown {display:inline}

AND....

AND....
One last sentiment for the mean people who suck!

Labor Day Lounging

Labor Day Lounging
hanging with the pallies....

Still Daddy's Girl

Still Daddy's Girl
Me and Dad

Dad and I

Dad and I
at a family BBQ

Thoughts that bring a smile...

Thoughts that bring a smile...
The jeep and the in-laws

My Brothers and I

My Brothers and I
Last Christmas.... Theres No Place Like Home...